Free or paid?
Some people don’t mind paying for creating their own app. Others prefer free softwares or tools to simplify their job. Usually, DIY Mobile App Development can be done by some popular kits that you can easily find online. This kit can provide you with samples, source code, developer tools and emulators for testing your app.
If you intend to build an Android app, you may cost not much or totally nothing. Registration fee for one-time developer may be needed to distribute your apps in marketplace but it’s still affordable for DIY developer.
iOS app, in contrast, may be an expensive option. The reason could be a wider range of tools, tops, debugging tests and guides for any purpose, compared with free kit from Android.
Windows platform may also charge you registration fee for approval. However, it cannot be denied that Windows supports app developer much more than you can expect. From clear documentation on approval process to valuable advises on the best practices for marketing your app. You’ll get what you pay.
Free or paid tools are up to you. You have to decide which platform you will run app on and which features you want for your app then will be wiser in choosing a free or paid development kit.
Useful tools for DIY app
- SwebApps: an inexpensive tool that can help you build, track and update a native mobile app for your business. One-time development fee is required, though.
- RunRev: a cross-device platform, where you can try combining capabilities of iOS and Android devices in your app prototypes. You can also deploy to whatever platform that you target to. Tutorials are provided and so are package budget.
- MyAppBuilder: This looks like more a mobile app outsource agency since they can take care of everything you need. Give them your content and wait for them to be displayed on app store. Monthly membership fee is required.
- Mippin: Yearly fee is applied. It could be because the high convenience of this tool. It has wide range of platform (Android, iOS, Windows) and provides flexibility in designing the app. You don’t even have to worry about distributing app to iTunes or other App stores thanks to Mippin fuction.
- GENWI: the only tool giving you three-month trial. It not only allows you to create and generate app on all popular devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android and HTML5. The app, thanks to GENWI, can even include various revenue-generating capabilities for business such as ads, coupons and in-app subscription. You can revise your app as often as you like. It seems to be the most attractive mobile app development kit here.
In conclusion, if you would like to challenge yourself with building a mobile app on your own, there are many tool kits out there waiting for your picking up. However, Best Mobile Application Development Company in Singapore can ensure a professional mobile app under reasonable budget and leading time, just in case you decide to outsource your product.
-Source: Mobile Application: Did you try DIY?